2023 Seabrook Stingrays Registration is Now Open!
The 2017 Division Champ Seabrook Stingrays are a competitive youth summer league swim team. We offer quality coaching and technique instruction for all ages and abilities. The goal of our team is to provide every member an opportunity to improve swimming skills and achieve success at his or her level of ability, from novice to international competitor. And above all HAVE FUN!
All of our coaches have been swimmers for the Stingray’s from an early age. They continue to give their time to further improve our team and because they love working with your children. They provide assurances that the time children spend in swimming will be quality time.
We are a non-profit club and the team is run by its elected Board of Directors, which meets each month. All members are welcome at each meeting and encouraged to be involved in team activities and fundraisers.
If you have any questions please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registration closes for ALL swimmers Monday, May 15!
- New swimmer tryout- Monday, May 1, 2023 from 4:30-6 pm (Seabrook Pool) Please register prior to the tryout
Practice begins Tuesday, May 2 (Monday – Friday)
Afternoon Schedule – May 2 – May 26 (No Practice Monday, March 29)
- 8 & Under 4:30 pm -5:25 pm
- 9 & 10 and 11 & 12 5:30 pm – 6:25 pm
- 13 & 14 & High School 6:30 pm – 7:25 pm
Morning Schedule – May 30 – June 30, 2023
- 13 & 14 and High School 7:00 am – 7:55 am
- 9 & 10 and 11 & 12 8:00 am – 8:55 am
- 8 & Under 9:00 am – 9:45 am
- All Age Groups: 8:00 am – 9:30 am
Mandatory New Swimmer parent meeting (Tentative) – Thursday, May 11 @ 5:30 pm – 6:00 pm at the Seabrook Pool
HIGH SCHOOL SWIMMERS: Special registration discount of $25.00 and volunteer hours. Register today.