One More Week To Our First Meet!
We’re one week closer to our first meet on June 3 and we’re impressed by what we’ve seen from everyone in practice! Few reminders for the upcoming week:
There’s no practice on Monday, May 29 due to the Memorial Day Holiday.
Today is the final day of afternoon practices as we shift to mornings next week, details for age groups are below:
- 13 & 14 and High Schoolers: 7:00 am – 7:55 am
- 9 & 10 and 11 & 12: 8:00 am – 8:55 am
- 8 & Under: 9:00 am – 9:45 am
You will receive a mass email to acknowledge / confirm / declare that you will be participating in meets. Please be on the lookout and watch your inboxes for this communication. Also coming next week will be an email about Family Service Obligations for our first meet.
We need donations for our concessions during our home meet on June 10. Be on the lookout for an email next week with assignments on what to bring!
There is a green coach’s notebook at practice every day. Parents and swimmers are welcome to fill it in if you have questions, comments, or concerns for the coaches to address.
Starting Tuesday, we will have our Stingrays Swag store available to purchase additional Stingray items at practice such as Hats, Shirts, Swim Caps, Yard Signs and more!
Friendly reminder to download and sign up for the SportsYou app. Directions can be found on the website. This is an important line of communication for the team including weather updates for practice, during meets, and general team reminders
As always, if you have any questions, please find a board member at practice or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Feel the Sting!
Time to clean out your closets and support the Stingrays! Let’s surpass our goal from last year and exceed 2,000 pounds of clothes to donate to those in need. Reach out to family, friends, and neighbors to bring clothing items to donate, there will be a bin located at the Seabrook Pool parking lot. The Stingrays receive funds based on total pounds of clothing collected.
- Dates: Friday, May 26 – Friday, June 23
- Items should be clean and placed in plastic bags- we accept gently used Women’s, Children’s, Baby’s, and Men’s clothing. Accessories: Purses, Backpacks, Handbags, Clutches, Tote Bags, Shoulder Bags, Laptop bags, Hats, Gloves, Ties, Scarves, Belts, and Wallets.
- Last year we collected 1,088 pounds of clothing and received a check for $734.60