News and Announcements
July Dates To Remember:
July 16 End of Year Awards & Pool Party at the Seabrook Meador Park basketball pavilion and Seabrook Pool. Email went out with more information.
Reserve Meet by invitation only Sat., July 16
Champ Meet by invitation only Sat., July 17
Seabrook Stingray’s Board Bylaws
Last Chance Meet Information
You will be invited in a separate email if your swimmer qualifies
Last Chance meet is on Tuesday, July 12, at 4:00 PM, after the last regular season meet, July 9. This is a meet for swimmers who didn’t make times but are really, really close. This gives swimmers one more chance to try for times for the Reserve and Champ meets.
The coaches will notify you if your child is invited to the Last Chance Meet. Please hold the date.
Last Chance Meet information is attached.
Sterling High School Booster Club and Baytown Buccaneers Booster Club
Ross S. Sterling High School Natatorium 300 W Baker Baytown, TX 77521
The Last Chance Meet is to conduct a (post) season swimming event that provides another chance for swimmers in the CCSL to achieve their Reserve or Champ time.
• This will be an outdoor set up meet. Pool is indoors but all set up is outdoors.
• Warmups start at 4:00 PM and meet at 5:30PM.
• Fees are paid by Seabrook Stingrays
The document 2022_Last_Chance_Meet_InstructionsInvitation.pdf was attached to this post.
*Reserve and Champ meets at Clear Springs High School, in League City.
*Reserve Meet Sat. July 16 Swimmer check-in 7:00 Warm-ups 7:30 AM/ SETUP GYM 1
Champ Meet Sun. July 17 Swimmer check-in 5:45 AM Warm-ups 6:15 AM/SETUP GYM 3*
Attached are the League’s reserve and champ times and the location/information about these meets. Check your email for invites and let us know if you have any questions.
Some changes to the 2022 Champ Meet, include
• All indoor facilities – please take the time to read the Rules. Make sure these rules are shared with your teams prior to the Series Weekend.
• Merchandise-Will be printed on site/demand
• We will have three gyms to house our fantastic teams according to the number of swimmers.
The document 2022_Instructions_Reserve_meet.pdf was attached to this post.